Sunday 7 February 2016

The Beautiful misery

Look at the sky
You'll see her shine so bright
Souring through the northern lights
She was never ours to keep

Her purpose to live was to give up everything.
To  show us that tomorrow isn't promising.
He took her away to that place so beautiful
Her life was short of time
And now we're left to cry
But she was never ours to keep

She's not gone her life goes on
But we didn't get to say goodbye
Sorrow is sickness that kills blindly

The shadows of the light, create fear for all
The weak will take a fall
The strong will battle to the end
Some strong can't face this sad life song
Because it's playing for way to long
Yes I know, everyone hurts

Guilt should not be held on to
That will lead to a bottle shared by two
She doesn't want you to be sad like her.
Be glad she's in a better place
tonight and forever.

She sings
The sunsets my home and the stars you see are the sparkle of my eyes.
I'm in the morning breeze
I'm everywhere even in the clouds and trees.
It was my time to go you won't understand right now.
But I'll let you know
When you see me in your dreams
I'm right beside you everyday
Watching over you day by day
Day by day

Look at the sky
You'll see her shine so bright
Souring through the northern lights
She was never ours to keep

My body's in the ground but my soul is still around.

by; cass

No comments:

Post a Comment