Sunday 28 February 2016

3 only 3 things

I'm a horrible person, dammit here I go again and it's suppose to be a new year new me lmao. dammit whatever, let's just see how this plays out for me.
there are three things I promised myself
1. Finish highschool
2. Not kill myself
3. don't get pregnant
only three things.
So i'm not a horrible person in my eyes but other people have different standards and expectations for me, i'm through living for them I am now living for myself and my own standards. I do not care what people think, if they don't like what I do or what I like then they can just cry me a river. I've been trying to be good enough for people ever since I can remember and most of my sadness and depression was caused by not feeling good enough. It only matters how I feel about myself and stop living other people standards and start living by my own. So I know I did some awful things in my time but who gives a shit, I've paid my do's and I have changes my ways. ooh yes it's better now, people still put me down but as long as I finish highschool, not kill myself and don't get pregnant before 18 i'll be happy with myself for the rest of my life. And to all the bitches who think those standards aren't high enough then just keep your two cents out of business I don't that kind of negativity in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment