Monday 7 March 2016

My convictions! my thoughts! my mind! my life!

Well the things I do for my family should not bother other people, especially when I help out and do things for my mother.
I like to help her out because i know she would try and do it back for me, and it's not just about that either, she has given me the best thing, it's called life. The only reason my dad's side of the family does not approve of me giving her money or doing anything for her is because they think she's treated me so badly through the years of me being with her. Just because they don't like her and wouldn't do shit for her does not mean I'm going stand by and watch her struggle when i know i can help. That is just not right, God says i should love thy mother with all my heart and respect her with everything more. My dad's family do not even know my mom, they have not had a normal conversation with her since i was born. I honestly try my best to look past all the stuff she has put me through, I'm on the forgiving part of it all but i will never forget what it has taught me. In my heart she is the most important person in my life and i should try my best to try and help her out when she is in need.
It bothers me, that people think they have the right to try over mind my feelings, try and control what I feel, and tell me how I should handle the situations I've already said i could resolve for myself. It's hard enough being forbidden to do many things in my life, why do people have to try and over mind my feelings and opinions too? It's bogus.
My feeling, opinions, what i say, and convictions should be mine. We are all different people and some would say I lack the hard headed part of my life, because I would rather spend all my time with someone who has hurt me but has said sorry. I know in some situations you know you're just being stepped all over but sometimes that person can honestly be really committed to their apology and that's what you should think. It doesn't always have to be based on the most negative outcome. I see both sides of an argument, I like to be mindful about really anything, I jump to conclusions and give myself anxiety but i give myself a push towards the positive side. People may say that's stupid but i just think it's being human and kind. You do for others for what you would want them to do for you.
The negative people ruin my flow, but i would be a hypocrite if i were to tell them not to think like that or change theirs feelings around. I really just don't like it when people do that to me, try and control what i think and what i feel, it's so stupid, it's called brainwashing and I've had enough of that in my childhood. I can't be brainwashed anymore I'm too smart to fall for it ever again.

1 comment:

  1. “She had to find her own story, and she could make it whatever shape she thought best.”
    — Tad Williams, Otherland: River of Blue Fire

    It's been pretty quiet in here, lately...

    ReplyDelete